Monday, October 27, 2008

Movie Trailers

The girls and I went to see High School Musical 3 on Friday. Twice. And I enjoyed it. It was light and fluffy. Here are a few trailers for more light and fluffy movies I can't wait to see.

Confessions of a Shopaholic

17 Again

UPDATE: I am lauging at the conversation we are having on facebook on if it's creepy or not to have a crush on Zac Efron so I had to post this picture of my friend Traci from Friday at the movie. Now, go watch the 17 Again trailer and make your own decision! (I vote not creepy).

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Def. NOT creepy! I'm guilty...

Terri said...

Absolutely not creepy! He's 21. That's perfectly legal...ergo, not creepy! At least, that's what I tell myself.

The Traxsons said...

I personally am not that impressed with Zac, but I don't think it's creepy that you guys are ;)

Ok, so what's with Becky Bloomwood not having an English accent? And are they rolling all the books into one movie?

Christy said...

I think it's set in NY so no accent. You know the movies aren't ever as good as the books they're based on. BUT, I'm still excited.