Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Confession of a "Confessions of a Shopaholic" Fan


I don't read very often. Reason being - if I'm in the middle of a book, I can't put it down! Nothing else gets done. So when I do decide to read a book, it has to be fun and quick. Several years ago this was that fun quick book which was followed by all the other Shopaholic books as they came out. So, my confession is I'm VERY excited about the movie - mark your calendars for February and go see the movie with me (if you haven't read the book you have over four months!). I couldn't find a image from the movie although they've been running those cute commercials for it - have you seen it?

3 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I have not seen the commercials yet, but I did know the movie was coming. I didn't know it was coming in Feb...I'll DEFINITELY be seeing that one! I'm like that too...if I start a book, I can't put it down. I've read all of the shopaholic books, plus Kinsella's others. I'm totally and hopelessly addicted to the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer right now. I had to take a couple of weeks off between books so I could actually get something else done!

Andy and Traci said...

Christy,
Now you have a book twin!!!!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Shopaholic series as well as Kinsella's other books. They are my very favorite and wish there were more. Count me in as your date to see the movie in Feb.
TB

Lela said...

I like Shopaholic too, although I admit I've only read the first one. I was really shocked to find out Sophie Kinsella is a pen name! She's written all kinds of things besides Shopaholic - who knew?
Check it out here:
http://www.trashionista.com/2006/05/spotlight_sophi.html