Sunday, July 6, 2008

We Saw Hancock (Twice - Kind Of)

Yesterday, the girls were at the lake with Emily and Ashley and Jason and I didn't have anything to do now that the house is sold (no projects around the house, don't want to start packing quite yet) so we went to the movies. And what is a July 4th weekend without a Will Smith movie? Can you believe it was 12 years ago when Independence Day was in the theatres? Right after I graduated high school.

I thought it was a pretty good movie (although I must admit I'm not nearly as particular about my movies as I am my television shows). What wasn't good? The woman sitting behind us that repeated all the words and recapped all the scenes. UGH! Seriously, can we add to the millions of "don't use your cell phone" reminder a "don't be stupid" reminder? (I do find it funny that when you are waiting for a movie to start there are a million ads for cell phone companies followed by a million of the "don't use your cell phone" reminders).

Oh well, it gave me something to post about.

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

that lady would have really ticked me off. i can't even stand when tim starts saying the lines along with a movie that i've already seen! (which he does all the time!)