Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Own Version of an Awards Ceremony.

Thanks Mitzi for this award! I LOVE reading everyone's blogs so it's hard for me to choose who to pass it along to. I have to break it down into my own subcategories:
.
Lifetime Achievement - Lindsay and Mitzi
Both were my inspiration for starting my own blog (mentioned here in my very first post). Who knew that my one blog would turn into three (and be the subject for endless teasing from a certain friend's husband - you know who you are, how about teasing to my face!). They also are so great about leaving comments which I LOVE.
.
Best New Blogger - Traci
Seriously - I dropped Kendall off, showed her how to get started and I truly think she had it up and going by the time I got home (about a minute away).
.
Congratulations ladies, and feel free to take all the time in the world for your acceptance speeches, I will not cut you off with music!

3 comments:

The Traxsons said...

Now if only I were witty and could post a cute acceptance speech :) It would just turn out as boring as my regular blog posts! Ha!

Andy and Traci said...

Thank you, Thank you. Please, Please be seated. You have all been so kind. I have to thank my wonderful and supportive friends and family as this could never be possible without them. They have had such inspiration in my life. I also must thank Christy Jobe for all her advice and guidance. This would never be possible without her. I feel so blessed (wipes the tears) to be recognized by all my fans. I must admit that (music drowns out the rest of her emotional and remarkable speech)

Lindsay said...

Well don't I feel so important! Too bad you had to e-mail me to let me know--I swear I do read all of your blogs regularly, I've just been a little behind lately! :)
I will post it will pride on my blog! I'm so glad you blog!
Lindsay